Social Security is the federal Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance program. It is a social insurance program that is primarily funded through dedicated payroll taxes. By dollars paid, the U.S. Social Security program is the largest government program in the world and the single greatest expenditure in the federal budget. It is currently estimated to keep roughly 40% of all Americans age 65 or older out of poverty. At present, approximately 56 million Americans receive Social Security benefits.
Extremely Detailed Posters from Deeper Arts
Click on a poster to start shopping!
Click on the arrows to scroll through the posters
- Pinecones Brown.
- Time has Run Out End war.
- Recharge this Union Based upon the presidential seal, this image urges us on to emrace alternative energy as a viable and stimulating part of the economy.
- Leadership Captain America is portrayed as a consciencious objector to the war in Iraq in this satirical image where he protects "the enemy".
- Call Before You Dig American Gothic, superhero style.
- Camel Beats Flash The fastest human alive has been compromised by the effects of second-hand smoke.
- Keep America Safe Safety can be defined in many ways, here's one that may not be the first thing to spring to mind but is certainly valid in these modern times.
- Sunflowers Made from a mixture of household items and candy, these sunflowers bring a whole new meaning to the word recycling.
- Life Support Green.
- Sweet Butterfly My daughter, Chloe and my wife, Julie made this one together.
- Sweet Smile Julie made this one. My son Jack helped with the Photoshop work.